SalesEvolve Careers – Join our Team.
& Help Build the Future of Sales
SalesEvolve Careers – Join the SalesEvolve team!
Careers in Sales are very rewarding. We are always growing, designing new programs, and creating custom sales solutions for our clients.
If you’re passionate about sales, looking to join a growing team, and enjoy helping companies grow and succeed – we’d love to chat! We are always accepting resumes and looking for amazing sales talent. If you want to be on our list of top-notch salespeople, we encourage you to submit your resume.
Looking for a unique opportunity in Sales? We are currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
• Check back frequently for an updated list.
• Or check our sister site TheSalesLine for positions.
We’re a sales & business development company that specializes in sales outsourcing. SalesEvolve is not a telemarketing firm rather we are a team of Canadian sales professionals with a proven track record of successful sales.
We have the privilege of helping exciting technology startups land their first big deals, to working with Fortune 500 companies to grow their lead generation programs. We are a tight-knit family that values people because our employees are our greatest assets. We know how to hustle, we know how to sell and we know how to have FUN!
You are an entrepreneurial, experienced sales professional, motivated by creating value for customers and creating unique solutions. You are ambitious, self-motivated, and ready to jump into a growing team. You’ve had experience “hunting” and “farming” and are willing and able to do both. You value integrity in sales, humble confidence & thrive from working in a team environment.
SalesEvolve Careers: What you’ll be doing
- Full sales services: driving and growing new business
- Opportunity generation: creating new opportunities with expert lead qualification
- Building sales programs with detail and creativity
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement and update our CRM
- Working alongside our partners, helping to identify new opportunities & areas of growth
SalesEvolve Careers: What you’ll need
- 3+ years managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Successful sales experience as a “hunter” and “farmer”
- Self starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Strong problem solving skills and an aptitude for creative thinking
What would give you an advantage
- History of building new go to market strategies for new and evolving business models
- Proven sales ability with and a broad base of industry contacts
- Ability to manage multiple cross-product/service sales opportunities and projects