Choosing a New CRM Solution
There is a lot to consider when choosing a new CRM solution for your business. Whether you are looking for your first CRM solution for your company, or you’ve outgrown your existing CRM, it can be difficult to choose the right one. To be successful, you must understand your sales process (and whether it is working), your needs for sales visibility, and your sales staff’s needs along with their comfort levels with technology. Additionally, you will need to consider training, maintenance, supporting documentation, ongoing support and customization requirements. With so many different CRM providers, it is difficult to choose what is right for your business.
Companies rely on SalesEvolve to help them select the right CRM, implement their ideal sales process, train staff and maintain the software. We do not represent one CRM brand because there is no “one size, fits all” CRM solution.
SalesEvolve’s services can include:
- An evaluation of your needs and current sales process
- Discovery of your team’s comfort levels with technology and sales supports
- Presenting the best CRM options for you and your budget
- Developing implementation & training plans
- Customizing the software to your needs
- Training your staff (administrators and users)
- Ongoing maintenance, updates and customizations (administrator for hire)
- Support and documentation
- On call administration
Give SalesEvolve a call and we will design a plan that meets your needs and budget.