The team here at SalesEvolve is always growing, designing new programs and creating custom sales solutions for our clients.
If you’re passionate about sales, looking to join a growing team and enjoy helping companies grow and succeed – we’d love to chat! We are always accepting resumes and looking for amazing sales talent. If you want to be on our list of top notch salespeople, we encourage you to submit your resume.
Looking for a unique opportunity? We are currently seeking candidates for the following position(s):
Customer Success Manager
At a high level, the successful candidate will be responsible for the success of all managed services (a department in our company) projects. This position is considered to be the hub of daily activity for the Managed Services & Sales division of our company. Our managed services staff are responsible for representing our customers and delivering results, such as qualified opportunities and closed sales. [Learn More]
We’re a sales & business development company that specializes in sales outsourcing. SalesEvolve is not a telemarketing firm rather we are a team of Canadian sales professionals with a proven track record of successful sales.
We have the privilege of helping exciting technology startups land their first big deals, to working with Fortune 500 companies to grow their lead generation programs. We are a tight-knit family that values people because our employees are our greatest assets. We know how to hustle, we know how to sell and we know how to have FUN!
You are an entrepreneurial, experienced sales professional, motivated by creating value for customers and creating unique solutions. You are ambitious, self motivated and ready to jump into a growing team. You’ve had experience “hunting” and “farming” and are willing and able to do both. You value integrity in sales, humble confidence & thrive from working in a team environment.
What you’ll be doing
- Full sales services: driving and growing new business
- Opportunity generation: creating new opportunities with expert lead qualification
- Building sales programs with detail and creativity
- Forecast sales activity and revenue achievement and update our CRM
- Working alongside our partners, helping to identify new opportunities & areas of growth
What you’ll need
- 3+ years managing and closing complex sales cycles
- Successful sales experience as a “hunter” and “farmer”
- Self starter, able to work with minimal supervision
- Track record of successful personal sales pipeline management and results
- Strong problem solving skills and an aptitude for creative thinking
What would give you an advantage
- History of building new go to market strategies for new and evolving business models
- Proven sales ability with and a broad base of industry contacts
- Ability to manage multiple cross-product/service sales opportunities and projects
If you’re up for tackling exciting projects, with an awesome group of like-minded sales professionals, please connect with us. We would love to chat with you!